In 2009 we were brought the first instalment of Crack & Shine focusing on some of London’s most prolific graffiti writers, now the International version is available.
Through the lens of Will Robson- Scott we get a glimpse of some of the worlds most notorious writers featuring interviews, unseen photographs, and original artwork from the likes of Roid, Horfee, Retna, Espo, Katsu, Tomek, and Andre to name a few.With over 200 pages of exclusive material it is said to be an honest portrayal into one of the worlds biggest subcultures.
- 224 pages. 297 × 230mm
- Black linen hardcover, with foil block. Silver painted book block.
- First edition published on July 10th 2011. An accompanying 12 part documentary series is available on YouTube.
- Forewords by Freddie Forsyth & Ben Eine
- Photography by Will Robson-Scott, with additional photography by Stephen K. Schuster
- Featuring original artwork by Retna, André, Roids, Horfee
- Real Street Art Maps by Pref
In 2009 we were brought the first instalment of Crack & Shine focusing on some of London’s... Read more